"He and his boys threatened my life," Miss Cashy on why she broke up with Khaligraph Jones

What really happened between rappers Brian Ouko aka Khaligraph Jones and Karimi Muriungi alias Miss Cashy?

According to Cashy, she is the one who called the relationship quits and not Khaligraph Jones.

Through a cryptic post that has generated quite a discussion on social media, she stated that she walked away from the Gwala hit maker.

"I'll be real about why I chose to leave a certain relationship. I'll discuss physical abuse, financial manipulation, emotional abuse, slander and threats on my life..." Wrote Cashy.

She alleges that she received death threats from Khalipgraph and his crew following the breakup and reported the matter to the authorities.

“I received a lot of threats after that, not just from him, but his people as well. Some of which I had to report to relevant authorities. I moved on and had a family of my own. Meanwhile, a song was done and a video was shot for it… with the intention of revenge, as petty as that sounds, we all know how reactive and volatile the guy is…” She stated.
Cashy added that she has moved on with her life.

We reached out to Khaligraph Jones' manager Francis Shirekuli but he declined to comment on Cashy’s allegations.

“No comment for now,” said Shirekuli while at the same time disclosing that his client was busy in the studio and big things were dropping soon.

Hints of a breakup started popping up in mid-2018.

A bubbling flame that Khlaigraph tried to put out while on a media tour in Tanzania by saying that the differences were the usual couple squabbles.

"Vitu zinafanyika tu, lakini wasijali vitu zitakuwa tu sawa,’’ Khaligraph told Clouds FM’s B Dozen.

That same period he denied that he cheated.

“I was raised in a family where we value family. I’m not one of these local superstars tapping a lot of h*** out here from everywhere. If I commit to one girl, that is the girl I’m going to roll with. You won’t see Khaligraph was with multiple partners. If it is a girl I like, I will protect her from bulls***. That’s why after our collabo, you’ve not seen her. She does what I tell her to do,’’ he said.
Loading...
Loading...